When I look back at my life and think of Thailand I will think of traveling with friends and playing with monkeys and tigers. I will think of Art and his generous hospitality. I will think of colorful and majestic temples. I will think of massive gold Buddhas and intricate designs and architecture. I will think of curry and coconut ice cream. I will remember driving fast on the highway (no speed limit here) through the country when all of a sudden a big golden colorful temple will appear on the side of the road. I will think of the nice humble people here working so hard in this HUMID HEAT. I will remember riding an elephant through the jungle and laughing with our tour guide. I will remember going to church and having great experiences there. I will think of the cheap food and street vendors EVERYWHERE.
Soooooo many memories. It's unbelievable. Livin it up!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment