Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Aloha 'Oe (Elder) Nehoa Akina

Hana, Nehoa, me: his mission farewell on Sunday. He spoke so well and lots of people came to support him. Great day. We'll miss him but I'm so excited for his 2 year church mission in Montana. :)

This is my note to him, written by Kiani on our mirror. "I'm not afraid to take a stand, everybody come take my hand" (Eminem lyrics) one of our favorite songs. See...Eminem is uplifting and truthful.

After the long day of cooking for the neighborhood that Nehoa invited to our house for his farewell.

Us girls with Nehoa at the airport. Seemed like he was just going on a little trip-coming back soon. But I won't see him for 2 years.
So i'm sure I'll have updates from his mission later. A lot will happen while he's gone...
Tomorrow as he enters the Missionary Training Center, begins day 1.

1 comment:

Krysyan Durrett said...

omg where did time go? cant believe hes old enough to go on his mission! congrats nehoa, go get um!