[I'm really trying hard to post more often, I promise!!]
So the other night I cooked dinner and wanted something new and creative. Decided I'd throw stuff together for a cajun chicken pasta with veggies...mmmmmMMMmmmmMmmm so good and spicy and flava flav and happiness!
So the other night I cooked dinner and wanted something new and creative. Decided I'd throw stuff together for a cajun chicken pasta with veggies...mmmmmMMMmmmmMmmm so good and spicy and flava flav and happiness!
Then I felt like opening my home spa for the night. Tried this face mud mask my friend, Ema gave me! Ahhh it was so great. My face tightened up and hardened like craaazy. Then I washed it off and revealed a new and dazzling me. lol jk. No difference really. Not that I noticed.

Hmm....funny picture huh?
Um that's really it right now. Nothing inspiring or amazing happening.
Hmm....funny picture huh?
Um that's really it right now. Nothing inspiring or amazing happening.
2 comments:
i love doing that mud thin on the face.. i havent done it in years!
oh i just love you! and i love facemasks.. and i love that you are going to post more because i miss you a lot.
Post a Comment