I made a promo video for the BYUH Men's basketball team. It's on YouTube. There is the short commercial version and the longer highlight version. Here is the commercial:
There's another video that has inspired me and my worldviews. A video that makes me cry and laugh. A video that makes me envious of the creator. Take a look...
Filming and editing is something I love to do and I hope to learn more and grow in the industry so I can create videos of the things that are important to me that will also inspire others.
I hope you have enjoyed these videos! Mahalo for coming by!
6 comments:
ummm excise me miss I didn't know you had a blog! I am so excited I found yours it's awesome! I need your email so I can add you to my blog cuz it's blocked!
yes, hi you didn't come to hike stairway. haha good thing you didn't cause we didn't even get up to go. haha. we need to hang out :)
Hey girl! Glad I came by to see if you added anything new to your blog! Loved your video! I'm telling you that someday soon we're going to see your work on the travel channel or animal planet! :P And about that other video. I'm definitely envious about all the places he's traveled to. But I can't say the same for his dancing. Hehe It's fantastic to see that you're doing amazing things! Keep up the great work!
Kuulei... Nice video! I didn't know you made videos. What is your major?
I found your blog today via Gina's blog. I'm happy to know you have a blog. Hope you're doing well! :)
-Sarah Russell
Hmmm maybe you should VIDEO our wedding? You're amazing. Ammmazing :)
I love this film! I can see why you love it so much. I felt happy just watching it. thanks so much for sharing it. Also, I wanted to tell you that you are so talented! I loved the video you made for BYU H. Go for your dreams you have everything it takes!
Post a Comment